Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nursery Planning!

Just wanted to share a few pegs I've put together for the mood board of our nursery. Planning for a girl is so much fun! Even if the other bedroom at home has been barely used, I really don't mind spending for the nursery again because everything is so dainty and pretty!

Color Schemes

For the color, the room is now in a greenish/olive hue but for the nursery, we are leaning towards the teal and pink combo. I want the teal to be more of bluish then grayish - not so dark like the "child doll" peg. 



Wall art 1
Wall art 2

For wall art/painting, both the interior designer and myself like the pegs of wall art2. We'll have trees, branches and birds - and if we'll be able to find cut outs like the butterflies, then that would be even nicer! :) Don't you think the bird cages on the first board are so pretty? I got those pegs from a feature of Cindy Kurleto's nursery!

Frames
For wall frames, I want to have something like the letters of the alphabet in the upper center peg. It will add a youthful feel to the room. I also want to have a corner where I can put different sizes of frames with different portraits of the baby.

Storage

 The next thing I want to have done are the cabinets/closets for the baby's stuff! Aside from a shelf where we can put decorative baby things, I want to have the existing closets redone so we can have smaller compartments for the baby's things. 

Can't wait to see the finished product! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment