Sunday, March 25, 2012

Prenatal Yoga at YogaManila

For my 2nd prenatal yoga session, I went to Chi Spa in EDSA Shangrila and tried YogaManila's class. They offer it twice a week, Monday and Thursdays at 4:30pm. Since I work during the day, the schedule was better for me and the location was a lot closer to me too. The classes are taught by Michelle Reyes-Navarro who has been trained in Thailand and practiced yoga until the ninth month of her pregnancy. I felt like the class was less intense than the one I had at Stillpoint Manila and had less standing poses. I liked her breathing exercises and also the routines we did for the lower back.
The Spa's hallway to the rooms and studios

YogaManila's studio
Sessions are P600 per class or P3000 for a 6 class card. The studio is really nice - very peaceful and calm, well ventilated, and had a good view of Shangrila Hotel's pool area. For more info, you may visit: http://www.yogamanila.com/ortigas-schedule.html

No comments:

Post a Comment